Our products are not organic.
Our products are made from the highest quality ingredients.
We feel the organic standards for personal care products leave too much room for interpretation and should be improved.
The standards and requirements that currently exist for organic products require that only 70% of the product is made with certified organic ingredients. The issue is with the remaining 30% of the product. This remaining 30% could include synthetic ingredients.
Our are made with only the purest ingredients available.