What is Natural?
Properly formulated personal care products are not only good for you but are actually more effective.
We believe nature creates the best ingredients. We have combined some of the best natural ingredients in superior formulations that are nourishing and effective to make you look good and feel good.
Our goal is to provide products that are healthy, efficacious and caring to your body and that really work.
To protect and equip consumers to maximize their well-being, the Natural Products Association (NPA) developed the Natural Standard and Certification for Personal Care Products, a set of guidelines that dictate whether a product can be deemed truly ""natural."" The standard encompasses all cosmetic personal care products regulated and defined by the FDA.
The Essence of the NPA Natural Standard
The NPA Natural Standard is based on natural ingredients, safety, responsibility and sustainability.
- Natural Ingredients: A product labeled ""natural"" should be made up of only, or at least almost only, natural ingredients and be manufactured with appropriate processes to maintain ingredient purity.
- Safety: A product labeled ""natural"" should avoid any ingredient with a suspected human health risk.
- Responsibility: A product labeled ""natural"" should use no animal testing in its development.
- Sustainability: A product labeled ""natural"" should use biodegradable ingredients and the most environmentally sensitive packaging.
Our standards for natural
- Sourced in nature
- Simple and understandable ingredients
- Free of artificial preservatives, colors, fragrances, and other additives
- Free of animal ingredients
- Made of high-quality ingredients
- Subject to limited processing made by hand